[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
OFW Backups for ps3 are uploading right now. Links are up, but the files are big.
Stay tuned, they will appear in a bit, upload at 28% now...

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
My GT is Black_Magenta and im on ps3 kid think i'm scared lmao oh no boo hoo you going to blacklist me :( loool get a grip of life kid you make mod menus for gta iv :D wow that makes you so powerful aye? thing is though, i real life hack so yeah you want a war ***** lets have it, im telling you right now and mark my words im going to put a end to gta iv and theres not a thing you can do about it, all youre admins will frozen on the spot and lobbys will be destroyed and its all youre fault :) now i get to work with my crew, goodluck as you will need it.
Lmao crybaby ..grow some brains little kid.

kenpo

Apr 18, 2015
Hey devilsdesign, do think whenever you get a chance, do you think u could make a script img for ps3 bogt for psn? I had 4.3 running on it with the 4-5 mb script but the new one that's smaller isn't working for me. Not rushing u though cause I no ur probably very busy :) thanks for everything again devil!!! UR AMAZING!!!!

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Hey devilsdesign, do think whenever you get a chance, do you think u could make a script img for ps3 bogt for psn? I had 4.3 running on it with the 4-5 mb script but the new one that's smaller isn't working for me. Not rushing u though cause I no ur probably very busy :) thanks for everything again devil!!! UR AMAZING!!!!
I just added TBOGT standalone, pls try it

kenpo

Apr 18, 2015
Ok thank you so much!!!!! That was so fast!! Lol
i got a small problem. when i load my stand alone tbogt with the new 5mb script img, i dial 663 and it says modmanager 1.3 and underneath it says three socks trainer 1.0 final and dev tools............help?

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
i got a small problem. when i load my stand alone tbogt with the new 5mb script img, i dial 663 and it says modmanager 1.3 and underneath it says three socks trainer 1.0 final and dev tools............help?
u dont need to dial anything...
Just open the menus

kenpo

Apr 18, 2015
but i noticed that it works when i go online but not sp?

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Now to make this clear again. All posts OFF topic & posts containing hate will be removed and not tolerated on this thread and will possibly result in removing u from this site according to rules set on here.

If u want help, just ask, im happy to help anyone. If u want to fight..pls join another site. Thanks:)

Mr Smithy x

Sep 7, 2015
New York, New York
Nice, I can tell you put alot of working in this menu. I haven't played and developed scripts for gta iv in over 2 years so i'm pretty outdated but i've heard alot about your menu. You did a fantastic job. Based on the features It's definitely worth purchasing. kudos.

Last edited:

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
Hey man I have EFLC and wanted to say if it would work for TLAD.

I Updated EFLC to The Latest Update 1.02

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Hey man I have EFLC and wanted to say if it would work for TLAD.

I Updated EFLC to The Latest Update 1.02
i didnt provide TLAD but it could work if u put the scripthooks right. Who still plays TLAD these days ? Hasnt that episode died LONG ago , right after it started ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!