[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miami Exotics

Apr 10, 2015
i dont have call a number to MD loading on SP for me but try 669 but it should auto load
Your going to need to hook it into one of the files that loads by default, like main.
When i go into user directory it doesent have an update.img like you would load a menu onto gta iv. Im not sure if i have to rename a script in the directory or... im not quite understanding when you say hook it onto a main.

The_Snake_00

Aug 25, 2015
When i go into user directory it doesent have an update.img like you would load a menu onto gta iv. Im not sure if i have to rename a script in the directory or... im not quite understanding when you say hook it onto a main.
EFLC is set up dif what disk you have bles blus or the psn store so i can tell you where to place them

Reactions: Miami Exotics

The_Snake_00

Aug 25, 2015
go in the HDD where you have the game the folder GAMES open it user directory DLC 2 should be TBOGT keep clicking the folders till you see script.img/script_network.img now just replace them with the MD TBOGT files you downloaded

Miami Exotics

Apr 10, 2015
go in the HDD where you have the game the folder GAMES open it user directory DLC 2 should be TBOGT keep clicking the folders till you see script.img/script_network.img now just replace them with the MD TBOGT files you downloaded
It then gives me the infinite loading screen.

Kuni

Sep 25, 2016
Hey anyone have any tutorials on how to compile the actual menu, never done that before myself, thanks!

XF CH3WY

Jun 2, 2016
Hey anyone have any tutorials on how to compile the actual menu, never done that before myself, thanks!
If you don't know how to compile it then you probably shouldn't make the menu. Sorry but you'll only get more confused.....

Reactions: StuartB
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: khlead has posted a new reply in the thread "6,288 Premium Modded Avatars (PNG Files)".