[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Aug 22, 2016
Gunma-Ken, Japan
addonmenu1.sco will allow essentials to recognize it. you cant "add a sco" into a source, unless you are loading the sco automatically. The essentials source is different from the MD source.
Yeah I have MD Essentials. I want to know how to compile also, like, it's just confusing the process. So different from what I'm use to. I tried using OpenIV but that won't wokr for me either. :/

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Yeah I have MD Essentials. I want to know how to compile also, like, it's just confusing the process. So different from what I'm use to. I tried using OpenIV but that won't wokr for me either. :/
If you cant code and compile there isnt much point in using essentials unless you want to learn. Theres a compiler included in the md essentials rar you can use. Just open the main .c file with it to compile.

Reactions: StuartB

The Fatty-09

Oct 3, 2016
i been working with the MD Essentials with a friend i added some stuff and it complies perfect but when i add a gt check it wont complie at all im new at sco stuff so i dont really know what the error codes mean
and i also used the sco loading stuff but the autoloads dont load up online i have to click them

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
i been working with the MD Essentials with a friend i added some stuff and it complies perfect but when i add a gt check it wont complie at all im new at sco stuff so i dont really know what the error codes mean
and i also used the sco loading stuff but the autoloads dont load up online i have to click them
PM me the gt check code and the error

XF CH3WY

Jun 2, 2016
The programming language is C. Maybe if you use the natives.h and see what you can compose together to have checks, it's not hard at all. There's string, length, hash checks. You could even make your own encryption method with a formula of your own formula too.

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

PS3 : Jailbroken & NON jailbroken (OFW)
XBOX

PS3 OFW RESTORE METHOD ONLY: DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD V11.3 CFW PS3 & XBOX + Additional 3rd Party sco's

Updated to V11.3 on 23/02/2016 THE LATEST!

Update holds :
1. Additional freezeoptions for public users
2. Public : Holy Ghost & Super Network Ghost Destroyer is added for everyone to use.
3. No more Modsettings on/off --> u decide it whenever u start the game how u want it. This option is now given.
4. Improvements in speed(no more lag at all) & minor bugfixes

If ur interested in Premium or Premium Admin contact me. Admin and premium is still possible after the release was done. Cheers!

https://consolecrunch.com/threads/p...or-premium-admin-edition-now-available.18955/

I'm not comfortable posting our stuff here anymore, get rid.

StuartB

Sep 12, 2015
DEVILSDESIGN PUT ADMIN OPTIONS IN THIS MENU SO HE COULD TAKE CONTROL OF YOU IN ALL GAMES!

SEE FOR YOURSELF!

https://gyazo.com/8f2ecfb144db02a3f80e9ab07ec02433

11 admin submenus with approximately 10 options for each submenu. So that's about 110 admin options. 110 admin options. You even added a SUPERADMIN usergroup just so you and your little developer buddies couldn't by touched to the people you sold to. You are the definition of a hypocrite.

DEVILSDESIGN MUST BE STOPPED! DONT BUY FROM THIS CROOK!
If you don't want to be controlled by admin, simply don't use MD Extend.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
U need to add the autoload at startup. Its important u need to know where to put it.
Paste the errors, maybe i can help.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
V13_Upcoming.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: GoHamCFW has started a new thread called "Super Сasual ****** - Genuine Ladies" in General...