[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Ah, don't you just love a little bit of forum beef?

To put it simply, JRDis nothing and probably never will be.

Btw for those that know, I released my RGH RTM tool for GTA IV on (7s) and I'm currently working on porting it over to PS3 for you guys here.

Had enough of these kids claiming to be something when there's no evidence to back their claims. If someone can give me JRD PSN or gamertag I'll blacklist him in my v13 release.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iPaperMonkeyBoy
Hi, I have a question, I'm downloading the OFW mod right now, my question is if it already contains the ghost or super ghost mode? :thinking:
 
I know that this thread is old af, but maybe someone can help me. What should I do after restoring the ps3 ( ofw method ) if I want to play tbogt, because if I simply download it from ps store and then launch the game i get infinite loading screen
 
Last edited:
I know this is an OLD post but..how do i get rid of the "Mod settings on/off" option on V11? it has ii B4CK XD's mod loader with it which is what i love.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.