How to get ALL DLCs for LBP1 and LBP2

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Vidust

Nov 9, 2014
Im missing quite a bit of dlc, at first I thought id done something wrong, but then a friend of mine informed me that some dlc was missing, do you mind adding the missing dlc?

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
Thanks for this, I haven't played this game in years. (Used to play it 24/7 on OFW) Nice post, this helped me out a ton, and so did that Youtube video (that I assume is you). Thanks!!!1!1!!
To the others: Not sure what you're doing wrong but I have every last bit of DLC from this, I don't see anything available for download in the store. (This includes all rare DLC such as the Vita, LBPK, etc.)

Reactions: ZackGivesFrogs

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Im missing quite a bit of dlc, at first I thought id done something wrong, but then a friend of mine informed me that some dlc was missing, do you mind adding the missing dlc?

Hi buddy, be sure to watch this video aswell ( is mine ) and also read description, it has some tips that maybe can help you fix..

Reactions: CemeteryJazz

Glo_zFresh

Apr 8, 2016
I did all the steps right and I'm from the US so that's not a big deal...But the DLC is still not working. Please Help.

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
Doestrella this work for a UK ps3 and do I need some cisy firmware or can I do it from a clean system?
I did all the steps right and I'm from the US so that's not a big deal...But the DLC is still not working. Please Help.
You need a CFW PS3 for these things to work. Region doesn't matter as a CFW system is not region locked.
Also, please click 'reply' on my name so I will be alerted. I will be able to reply faster to you this way.

Last edited:

octosilly

Jul 1, 2017
can u help me dude im confuse on 4th part 4) Reboot PS3. Extract the content of my .rar and copy all the PKGs in the root of an USB Device and plug it in PS3.
5) Install ( in order ) :
5a - [BCES00850] - Little Big Planet 2 - Tron Costume.pkg
5b - [BCES00141] LBP 1 ALL DLC.pkg
5c - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 1.pkg
5d - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 2.pkg
6) Go on MultiMAN, then press start+select for enter in File Manager Mode.
7) Navigate in :
-> dev_hdd0/game,
First enter BCES00141 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00141DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
Now enter BCES00850 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00850DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there

amazingguz

Jul 22, 2017
To everyone trying to use this with Pexploit it doesn't work because this pkg file is a debug, Pexploit only accepts retail. Im pretty sure there is no way around this unless you are on cfw

ProteoNimra

Jul 27, 2017
Nope I don't have a US Version. Btw it should still work. If your PSN account is a US account, when you go to PS Store and when you download a free DLC, it will download you the US version one.
So in your hdd, there will be created a BCUSXXXXX folder, which is for LBP. The only thing that changes is that you have to paste the files from BCES00141 and BCES00850 to BCUSXXXXXDLC0 instead of BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0. It should work with this way aswell

It worked perfectly!! in mi case all dlcs must go in BCES00850DLC0

Thanks a lot!

PD. I am using last version of Multiman

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: apple21 is our newest member. Welcome!