How to get ALL DLCs for LBP1 and LBP2

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Reiva

Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys!
I was looking for DLCs for these games, and I noticed that people ( and myself too ) faced problems for get them working. But there is Zack for a solution! :)
LBP1 and LBP2 have a different system for manage DLCs, a very little difference.
LBP 1 title ID is BCES00141
LBP 2 title ID is BCES00850
So when we install DLCs PKG, they will be placed on dev_hdd0/game/ BCES00141 and BCES00850, but they will not work. ( or at least not all )
Why? Because the folders for DLCs must be BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0, don't know why. And even if you change the name of the folder or create a new one, PS3 will not recognize it.

So, first of all download my package DLC -> https://www.mediafire.com/?xpm5343usus022o
Virus scan -> https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...d9cdc3acac14df6360505430/analysis/1409438006/
0/55

Make sure your game is FULLY UPDATED ( if you have LBP2, you don't need LBP1 too )
Now follow this! ALL THE STEPS! In this mode you can have ALL DLCs and by ALL I mean ALL LOL include super rare DLCs ( Crown and T-shirts )
1) Access PSN, go to PSN Store, and search " LittleBigPlanet ".
2) First select " LittleBigPlanet " the full game, then move to add-ons and go on " view all ". It will show all the DLCs for the game. Go on " add filter " then " Price " and select FREE. Download a FREE DLC.
3) Do the same for " LittleBigPlanet 2 ".
4) Reboot PS3. Extract the content of my .rar and copy all the PKGs in the root of an USB Device and plug it in PS3.
5) Install ( in order ) :
5a - [BCES00850] - Little Big Planet 2 - Tron Costume.pkg
5b - [BCES00141] LBP 1 ALL DLC.pkg
5c - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 1.pkg
5d - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 2.pkg
6) Go on MultiMAN, then press start+select for enter in File Manager Mode.
7) Navigate in :
-> dev_hdd0/game,
First enter BCES00141 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00141DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
Now enter BCES00850 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00850DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
8) Boot LBP2 and play it :) - you don't need LBP1 - you'll have ALL DLCs! Except the new ones of world cup soccer LMAO

Enjoy!
Can you do an video-tutorial of this?

JjHelpz

Aug 4, 2017
To everyone trying to use this with Pexploit it doesn't work because this pkg file is a debug, Pexploit only accepts retail. Im pretty sure there is no way around this unless you are on cfw
i havent tried this mainly because i have like 50gb of data on ps3, but i think this MAY work by using p3xport, by having access to dev_hdd0/home/xxxx(usernumber)/exdata im pretty sure you can just drag all edats into the exdata folder then, then backup it up to ur ps3. if that doesn't work then u can try to use peXploit by extracting the pkg file, and then using the option on peXploit 'extracted pkg'. However since dlc on an ofw is reigon locked you best to be have an eu account since this dlc shows that is for BCES00850

amazingguz

Jul 22, 2017
i havent tried this mainly because i have like 50gb of data on ps3, but i think this MAY work by using p3xport, by having access to dev_hdd0/home/xxxx(usernumber)/exdata im pretty sure you can just drag all edats into the exdata folder then, then backup it up to ur ps3. if that doesn't work then u can try to use peXploit by extracting the pkg file, and then using the option on peXploit 'extracted pkg'. However since dlc on an ofw is reigon locked you best to be have an eu account since this dlc shows that is for BCES00850
Nice idea, but I opened the edats with HxD and it seems to be ONLY for US. So for example like I opened an edat from this and it came up with UP9000-BCUS98245_00-LBPDLCSPAAMP0001. If it where EU the dlc would look something like this EP9000-BCES00850_00-LBPDLCSPAAMP0001.

Reiva

Jun 13, 2017
Nice idea, but I opened the edats with HxD and it seems to be ONLY for US. So for example like I opened an edat from this and it came up with UP9000-BCUS98245_00-LBPDLCSPAAMP0001. If it where EU the dlc would look something like this EP9000-BCES00850_00-LBPDLCSPAAMP0001.
Can you make an backup? Not annoying you but would be cool if you can do one with it

JjHelpz

Aug 4, 2017
Can you make an backup? Not annoying you but would be cool if you can do one with it
i can make a backup but idk how to make one from scratch just ssend me your one and i can do it. all you need to do to backup your ps3 is get a usb plug it in and then navigate to Settings > System Settings > Backup Utility . then once thatss done there should be a folder on your usb called PS3 just send me that, just remember i have not tried and most likely will not because it will atleast take me 3 hours to back my own data since i have like 50gb of stored data. also keep in mind this is not a 100% guarantee will work because this was specifically made for cfw jailbroken ps3s not an ofw.

JjHelpz

Aug 4, 2017
disregard my post as long with any similart i used ps3exploit, tried it and didn't work simply because as i booted the game nothing happened so i guess thiss wont work with ofw.

ninjajoefox

Aug 3, 2017
So in your hdd, there will be created a BCUSXXXXX folder, which is for LBP. The only thing that changes is that you have to paste the files from BCES00141 and BCES00850 to BCUSXXXXXDLC0 instead of BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0. It should work with this way aswell
I dont have a BcusDLCO Folder Please reply asap if you can

ExOh

Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys!
I was looking for DLCs for these games, and I noticed that people ( and myself too ) faced problems for get them working. But there is Zack for a solution! :)
LBP1 and LBP2 have a different system for manage DLCs, a very little difference.
LBP 1 title ID is BCES00141
LBP 2 title ID is BCES00850
So when we install DLCs PKG, they will be placed on dev_hdd0/game/ BCES00141 and BCES00850, but they will not work. ( or at least not all )
Why? Because the folders for DLCs must be BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0, don't know why. And even if you change the name of the folder or create a new one, PS3 will not recognize it.

So, first of all download my package DLC -> https://www.mediafire.com/?xpm5343usus022o
Virus scan -> https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...d9cdc3acac14df6360505430/analysis/1409438006/
0/55

Make sure your game is FULLY UPDATED ( if you have LBP2, you don't need LBP1 too )
Now follow this! ALL THE STEPS! In this mode you can have ALL DLCs and by ALL I mean ALL LOL include super rare DLCs ( Crown and T-shirts )
1) Access PSN, go to PSN Store, and search " LittleBigPlanet ".
2) First select " LittleBigPlanet " the full game, then move to add-ons and go on " view all ". It will show all the DLCs for the game. Go on " add filter " then " Price " and select FREE. Download a FREE DLC.
3) Do the same for " LittleBigPlanet 2 ".
4) Reboot PS3. Extract the content of my .rar and copy all the PKGs in the root of an USB Device and plug it in PS3.
5) Install ( in order ) :
5a - [BCES00850] - Little Big Planet 2 - Tron Costume.pkg
5b - [BCES00141] LBP 1 ALL DLC.pkg
5c - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 1.pkg
5d - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 2.pkg
6) Go on MultiMAN, then press start+select for enter in File Manager Mode.
7) Navigate in :
-> dev_hdd0/game,
First enter BCES00141 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00141DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
Now enter BCES00850 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00850DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
8) Boot LBP2 and play it :) - you don't need LBP1 - you'll have ALL DLCs! Except the new ones of world cup soccer LMAO

Enjoy!

hey i just did step by step in that exact order and it dident work for me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
    @ lurch6661: whats up man hows it going