How to get ALL DLCs for LBP1 and LBP2

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

AzaxSama

May 3, 2019
5/3/2019 I can confirm this still works!

NOTE: You can't play online levels if you have one of these hacked dlc costumes on.

Last edited:

redruM

May 24, 2019
Hey guys!
I was looking for DLCs for these games, and I noticed that people ( and myself too ) faced problems for get them working. But there is Zack for a solution! :)
LBP1 and LBP2 have a different system for manage DLCs, a very little difference.
LBP 1 title ID is BCES00141
LBP 2 title ID is BCES00850
So when we install DLCs PKG, they will be placed on dev_hdd0/game/ BCES00141 and BCES00850, but they will not work. ( or at least not all )
Why? Because the folders for DLCs must be BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0, don't know why. And even if you change the name of the folder or create a new one, PS3 will not recognize it.

So, first of all download my package DLC -> https://www.mediafire.com/?xpm5343usus022o
Virus scan -> https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...d9cdc3acac14df6360505430/analysis/1409438006/
0/55

Make sure your game is FULLY UPDATED ( if you have LBP2, you don't need LBP1 too )
Now follow this! ALL THE STEPS! In this mode you can have ALL DLCs and by ALL I mean ALL LOL include super rare DLCs ( Crown and T-shirts )
1) Access PSN, go to PSN Store, and search " LittleBigPlanet ".
2) First select " LittleBigPlanet " the full game, then move to add-ons and go on " view all ". It will show all the DLCs for the game. Go on " add filter " then " Price " and select FREE. Download a FREE DLC.
3) Do the same for " LittleBigPlanet 2 ".
4) Reboot PS3. Extract the content of my .rar and copy all the PKGs in the root of an USB Device and plug it in PS3.
5) Install ( in order ) :
5a - [BCES00850] - Little Big Planet 2 - Tron Costume.pkg
5b - [BCES00141] LBP 1 ALL DLC.pkg
5c - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 1.pkg
5d - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 2.pkg
6) Go on MultiMAN, then press start+select for enter in File Manager Mode.
7) Navigate in :
-> dev_hdd0/game,
First enter BCES00141 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00141DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
Now enter BCES00850 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00850DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
8) Boot LBP2 and play it :) - you don't need LBP1 - you'll have ALL DLCs! Except the new ones of world cup soccer LMAO

Enjoy!
is there ANY way to transfer these to ps4 lbp3

Apr 23, 2019
Hey guys!
I was looking for DLCs for these games, and I noticed that people ( and myself too ) faced problems for get them working. But there is Zack for a solution! :)
LBP1 and LBP2 have a different system for manage DLCs, a very little difference.
So when we install DLCs PKG, they will be placed on dev_hdd0/game/ BCES00141 and BCES00850, but they will not work. ( or at least not all )
Why? Because the folders for DLCs must be BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0, don't know why. And even if you change the name of the folder or create a new one, PS3 will not recognize it.

So, first of all download my package DLC -> https://www.mediafire.com/?xpm5343usus022o
Virus scan -> https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...d9cdc3acac14df6360505430/analysis/1409438006/
0/55

Make sure your game is FULLY UPDATED ( if you have LBP2, you don't need LBP1 too )
Now follow this! ALL THE STEPS! In this mode you can have ALL DLCs and by ALL I mean ALL LOL include super rare DLCs ( Crown and T-shirts )
2) First select " LittleBigPlanet " the full game, then move to add-ons and go on " view all ". It will show all the DLCs for the game. Go on " add filter " then " Price " and select FREE. Download a FREE DLC.
4) Reboot PS3. Extract the content of my .rar and copy all the PKGs in the root of an USB Device and plug it in PS3.
7) Navigate in :
-> dev_hdd0/game,
First enter BCES00141 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00141DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
Now enter BCES00850 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00850DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
8) Boot LBP2 and play it :) - you don't need LBP1 - you'll have ALL DLCs! Except the new ones of world cup soccer LMAO

Enjoy!
this works for lbp2 digital version (US) right? i did all the steps in multiman and loaded lbp2 but didnt have all dlc.

StrangeBear

Jul 22, 2019
this works for lbp2 digital version (US) right? i did all the steps in multiman and loaded lbp2 but didnt have all dlc.
i think you can just changge the folder names no? https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps3/954843-littlebigplanet-2/data

edit: Yes all the steps taken in this guide work for all Versions just replace the name of your country ID code with the correspoding codes depending on which your game ver is. you can use filezilla or multiman (little tip holding select and corrosponding key X or O) will highlight all so you can copy paste certain files to teh right dir.

Prefix Description
BCES First party title, Europe
BLES Third party title, Europe
BCUS First party title, USA
BLUS Third party title, USA
BCJS First party title, Japan
BLJS Third party title, Japan
BLJM Third party title, Japan
BCAS First party title, Asia
BLAS Third party title, Asia

Last edited:

StrangeBear

Jul 22, 2019
idk how to make a pkg out of my dlc but im going to update this list to be more accurate to the more recent dlc's cause its missing a lot, not just a little but a lot. the files will be uploaded as edat files.

lityuri

Jul 16, 2019
Sadly doesn't include the Disney's Frozen Costume Pack, can somebody link it to me? =)) it would be very much appreciated =))

SoulTaker23

Sep 4, 2019
Hey guys!

0/55

7) Navigate in :
-> dev_hdd0/game,

Enjoy!
we need the sonic dlc and every dlc limited even lbp3 top pre order stuff can u help us out

DalGokz

Oct 10, 2019
TBH, i didn't think this would work, the part that was realy difficult for me was, installing the CFW xd, but thanks for all these DLC's

Cap_Temp420

Sep 26, 2019
I've installed this using the PS3Xport method as am waiting for REBUG 4.85 to be released before Jailbreaking my ps3. Now it might just be the PS3Xport methods fault but a large portion of LBP2 DLC is missing.

EDIT: That might have been on me not correctly copying all the files.
EDIT 2: also, what's up with the LBP1 DLC being in the LBP2 *.pkg?
EDIT 3: Tested again making sure I copied over all files. Still doesn't fully work, none of the level packs appear to show for LBP2, LBP1 kits show fine.

EDIT 4:
A good portion of the LBP1 DLC works fine, I can't say for sure if it all works as I'm not willing to manually look through each DLC, though, all level kits appear if that's all you need. I don't know if some of this only functions correctly or due to me extracting the PKG to inject into my PS3 backup and merging the folders that appear as BCES00*DLC0 *(141/850). Anybody with more experience injecting this DLC using PS3Xport on OFW 4.85, give me a DM and give me a quick run down of how you managed to get every piece of DLC working. I personally want the Move pack to work, but no luck on getting a good portion of LBP2 related content to even function at all despite the 'LittleBigPlanet 2 Downloadable Content' icon appearing in the XMB 'Game Data Utility' section.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ MrTek:
    would love to learn how to make modded lobby that adds stuff, like zombies or turret or stuff
  • @ MrTek:
    but tbh there's no one anymore so yeah
  • @ MrTek:
    not sure if its worth it :')
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you play that mode still
  • @ MrTek:
    tbh I'm a software engineer and I would love to try n do mods and injections and stuff
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    didnt they shut that shit down
  • @ MrTek:
    I meant on multiplayer versus lobby
  • @ MrTek:
    like add zombies on a nuketown versus loby
  • @ MrTek:
    remember that you could if you shot all the mannequin's head on bo2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok well you can learn everything if you spent the time i geuss
  • @ MrTek:
    but no one ever did it, the only time it happened was when ppl hacked
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    never try it to be honest
  • @ MrTek:
    yeah, not sure it's worth idk
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure either haha
  • Chat Bot:
    ukpoliceforce1 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Treyleviege is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    proextreme80 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Felixalo12 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Kamy_Kaze is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    pidgeynuggets is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Dlm14000 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.