[List] Global Black-List/Abusers [XBOX] [PS3]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Unfortunately I do not have the message you sent me. You were extremely abusive to me, for no reason at all. Huge outbursts for no reason. So yes. I have frozen you in the past for the messages you have sent me. You cant expect to send someone that messages you sent me, and them just be ok with it, thats not reality.
Please ignore the people posting or reply via PM. If the conversation continues of you being an abuser, warnings will be given. Also, if anyone has any issues, PM me and I'll handle it.

Reactions: l Inquisition l

_Aidable

May 2, 2016
Please ignore the people posting or reply via PM. If the conversation continues of you being an abuser, warnings will be given. Also, if anyone has any issues, PM me and I'll handle it.
Not bing funny lad but this is a topic dedicated to abusers. Not starting anything but you can't just start handing warnings out because people are expressing their opinion on someone.

Reactions: StuartB

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Not bing funny lad but this is a topic dedicated to abusers. Not starting anything but you can't just start handing warnings out because people are expressing their opinion on someone.
The purpose of this thread isn't dedicated to discussing abusers and arguing like children. This thread is for you guys to share the people you believe are mod abusers. You guys took up multiple pages of just arguing about who abuses their mods more than the other, I've said my piece and it's final. Both you & Inquisition's points have been made in the thread, so further discussion on that matter is to be made via PM or a warning will be given out.

Your squabbles are pathetic and you both need to show some maturity, Inquisition has agreed and followed my guideline, you should too.

_Aidable

May 2, 2016
The purpose of this thread isn't dedicated to discussing abusers and arguing like children. This thread is for you guys to share the people you believe are mod abusers. You guys took up multiple pages of just arguing about who abuses their mods more than the other, I've said my piece and it's final. Both you & Inquisition's points have been made in the thread, so further discussion on that matter is to be made via PM or a warning will be given out.

Your squabbles are pathetic and you both need to show some maturity, Inquisition has agreed and followed my guideline, you should too.
As you can tell I'm not arguing I just think it's pretty stupid that people get warnings from discussing "abusers" on a topic that's dedicated to sharing abusers. In my opinion you should be encouraging people to discuss these things rather then ban them from talking about certain people. As you can see everyone was calling me an abuser and I didn't see warnings getting sent out then lmao. I've not been arguing with anyone in this thread just mature discussing.

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
As you can tell I'm not arguing I just think it's pretty stupid that people get warnings from discussing "abusers" on a topic that's dedicated to sharing abusers. In my opinion you should be encouraging people to discuss these things rather then ban them from talking about certain people. As you can see everyone was calling me an abuser and I didn't see warnings getting sent out then lmao. I've not been arguing with anyone in this thread just mature discussing.
The posts I'm reading seem to be a lot less mature than you seem to think. Not just you, from the other 'party' also. The 'heated discussion' is what I wanted to end, I personally defended you and stated you normally have a reason for it if you freeze someone, the whole discussion has gotten a little out of hand since then and I had to shut it down. I'm friends with Inquisition but I'd still give him a warning if he failed to cooperate with the guidelines I asked to be followed regarding the situation.

I don't mean to cause distress or to cause a fight, I'm just enforcing rules.

Have a good day.

SnipingRage

Feb 28, 2016
FadsTv freezes lobbys watch out for him, an also WannaBeHaxor is a mod abuser he fucks lobbys up with lagging objects an freeze cars, an GTA Owner black screens an Southwaif69 drops lobbys with freeze cars

Last edited:

True_Curses

May 5, 2016
FadsTv freezes lobbys watch out for him, an also WannaBeHaxor is a mod abuser he fucks lobbys up with lagging objects an freeze cars, an GTA Owner black screens an Southwaif69 drops lobbys with freeze cars
SouthwardWaif69 is Whitelisted too. he joined my game before and i couldn't even kick him and about a minute later everyone in the game froze

Last edited:

StuartB

Sep 12, 2015
Yeah, I mostly just sit in games and work on different projects. He just thinks I was blackscreening him when he was on someone elses blacklist in my lobby.
Yeah same with me man, I'm mostly in games just testing new stuff and working on my menu lol.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Can you add this people for me:
-pega eu fi reason: when he joined half the lobby just dropped that was around the place he spawned idk wtf he froze everyone with probably a freeze gun tbh because me and 3 friends were the only modders in the game and we were at the airport. Kids like him are the reason I only have 2 cars and a heli in my .img lmao
-AzG Aqua reason: kid is just a twat in general he kept freezing me on one of my old main accounts, before it got perm. banned, every time I joined his game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    actuallly is cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    boisfgh is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap