Looking For Moderator

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

☆★CHRISMODz69®☆★

Active Poster
Oct 16, 2013
sydney new
hi im chris 18 years old live in Sydney Australia, i can rtm and rte downgrade consoles and have 2 consoles one on 3.55 and the other on 4.46.1 D-REX i would like to show people how goood of a modder i really am, plus i was super admin on explortmodding

Reactions: NZ_RUGBY_KING

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
Where I live: Washington (Not D.C.)
I have a DEX 4.50ita (In case you want me to test a DEX rtm etc)
I learned web security, C++, and Java 2 years ago. (By myself) But I stopped that for awhile now (haha). So I barely remember anything now.
I am on this website regularly, and I don't talk much but I try my best when someone asks for help.
I'm always positive, if you read the stuff I post you can tell that I am always ending it with something nice x)
I have 1 YouTube channel, only 8 subs (lol noob stats). But if you need some recording or want me to showcase something. Then I can help do it :D

This is all that I have to say, and thank you for reading :D

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
I would like to be a moderator im 18 from united kingdom i would like to help the community by doing free recovery services for everyone i am always online i mod all call of dutys from cod4 up to ghosts i mod gta IV and Gta V in my spare time i like to record with my Hd pvr my English and my grammar is good the ps3 i use is 4.50 ps ultimate i RealTimeMod on CEX :) i also code C++ and C# if any of yous have any questions feel free to ask me :)
UK :heart: where abouts

Suspect

Mar 11, 2014
Hi I would like to apply for moderator on here because I help ppl on site such as .org and other scene sites. I am 14 years old and I am employee on cc.org. I know most of the staff here and I will be active as well. Thanks for reading and I hope to be a Moderator! :)

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
Hi I would like to apply for moderator on here because I help ppl on site such as .org and other scene sites. I am 14 years old and I am employee on cc.org. I know most of the staff here and I will be active as well. Thanks for reading and I hope to be a Moderator! :)
Wow your the only mod from.org that's not mean props to u

Reactions: JamesBboy

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
Although I'm not applying for mod status id like to give my support to Jack
He is a premium member and is quite active in the forums.besides being a fellow Aussie he has the best naked avatar on the site

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
24 united states in really cool I don't abuse power I,hack gfx code I sell console ids I love cake :) I share the same name Logan the moderator

I also know alot of the ps3 scene making tools avoiding bans and I know alot about hacking in general I have 4 ps3s one for downgradeing and ps3 on 4.50 ita one one 4.46 rex one on 4.46 Rogero and one ofw :) I'm will continue to help the people of console crunch with anything I can I'm always online so when you guys go off I can assist people I real time edit/mod I don't play bo2 I hate it there so good at banning me ): ha I have been hacking/modding for about 4 years I was inspired by godlymods and Mr red dot :) I also love food and am a really weird funny person :) 1337 crew for moderator
:)

Oct 29, 2013
Been modding for 2 years and a few months until this time.
I've always been active in all discussions.
Have 3 ofw slim ps3. 3 Cfw Ps3 on 4.50ita DEX and rebug 4.46 DEX & Rogero CFW 4.55 CEX
I have been trying to get mod a while now :)
I'm pretty well known in the modding community
I have a 2 RGH Xboxs
I have 1 YT Channels 1 with 1k.3 subs
i have coded lots of menus and stuff like that and help people code them
working on 5 tools for Ghost Bo1 Mw3 Bo2 & mw2
I really Good At C# and GSC * c++
I speak french english latin german
Good Luck to everyone :heart: ConsoleCrunch.com :heart:

- TacticalLobbies

Last edited:

havocModz

Active Poster
Feb 7, 2014
Im a dex/rtm modder who owns mm|t.I have a e3 flasher and code in c#,learning c,vbs,batch,vb.net,php,html.I hate ddos and viruses so I try to exploit people I know who do that.

Reactions: NZ_RUGBY_KING
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has posted a new reply in the thread "Ps4 Kernel Dumper (11.00 only)".