[PS3-XBOX] MD EXTEND + V11 PREMIUM or PREMIUM+ ADMIN EDITION PREVIEW

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

thisaintyurz

Apr 26, 2015
How do I open this menu..I been searching for some dayum answers all I keep seeing is stupid converstaion stfu and tell how to open the phukkin menu...wtf...

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
If u are interested in :
Premium
OR premium Gold (admin + Ghost)

Contact me in PM

Being an admin on allready released menus is still possible. So if u get it u can still be in charge.
I've tried PM'ing you but you don't reply. I want admin, please PM me with all info, and your Skype name so it's easier to comunicate please. I was an admin on all your old menus. Thank you.

LCPD_ROCKSTAR

Jan 20, 2016
Hey i pmed you about the advanced version...... Could reply sometime?
I'm devil I see how you are there is premuam admin out there over u seing there mods on ps3 and I'm trying too help the people who has no mod mneu or eney mod can you help me devil with a prism mod mneu master but I do not won't admin just stared like ghost in lobbys and able to change people's character model and hoping others out when they get bullyed and I'm only on ps3 ofw because I can't pay for jailbroken software so yah and I'm not a overuser because of I only use my mods to stop other modders when attacted and when I'm doing a script like ex:police roleplay so if you need me I'll be on ps3 as xXHappyBoyXx90 and my email is danwilson18daniel@aol.com

Iceier

Feb 23, 2017
Hey @Devilsdesign I PM'd you on s7 for the premium admin, I cant PM you on here idk why but this is Vonicx / Hail Marys from s7. Can you PM me me on there or here about it. I'm willing to pay..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.