[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Tragic. guess ima have to have a 3rD GTA on my xkey lmao one without freeze cars.. idk how freeze cars can effect a menu tho ._.
Because evil blunt made it check for freezecars, i guess he doesn't like people dropping lobbies, cant blame him.

Reactions: Ur Grue

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
What part did i miss ? I asked all to stay on topic and not let this thread explode into hate to eachother.

Reactions: iIlM4TiCx

StuartB

Sep 12, 2015
I really like MD v11 Devil, one thing I find annoying though, is having to choose the mod settings whenever you join the game. That's just my opinion though :) I guess that's what other people prefer. You going to continue with more releases after this?

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
I really like MD v11 Devil, one thing I find annoying though, is having to choose the mod settings whenever you join the game. That's just my opinion though :) I guess that's what other people prefer. You going to continue with more releases after this?
Its just a button press..so u can decide to play as a mortal or non mortal, is it so hard? lol..i was planning to make it where u can choose between 4 setups with a simple button combo. U press it its gone and settings enabled. This to avoid me having 1000 versions so please everyone.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
I have a version with the checks removed, if you send me $150, I will give you the script :xD:
can i have one please ? (its impossible to remove the checks for the premium versions lol, besides its funny how ppl try to crack the menu to get access to "Master" that is not even included in the code for public LMAO - i heard some been trying for weeks to crack something that is simply not there.. )

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
i didnt provide TLAD but it could work if u put the scripthooks right. Who still plays TLAD these days ? Hasnt that episode died LONG ago , right after it started ?
I hopped on TLAD with inq a couple weeks ago and the I couldn't find a lobby. The story mode is much more enjoyable then TBOGT & Original in my opinion. Sucks the lobbies died correct me if I am wrong but the sco limit is much higher than that of TBOGT idk the limit but I am pretty sure its up there with Original's sco limit. Not sure might do something with TLAD one day lol

irayan117

Nov 29, 2015
There is a problem in the personal change for the player and if you go to his name is freezing on the spot:(

kenpo

Apr 18, 2015
Also the single player issue on tbogt is still there,too. But still, an awesome mod menu nonetheless and much appreciated because I know you dont even have to waste your time on us but you do anyway and for free at that so I feel I can soundly speak for everyone when I say domo arigato gozaimas akuma san!!!! :)

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Going to update my mods with this soon. Devil, please contact me so I can purchase admin. Good work!

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
I can't see anything new after up****** my files?

What are the extra freeze options? where do I find the ghost destroyer stuff? as it doesn't seem to have changed much tbh. I'm confused.

kenpo

Apr 18, 2015
PS3 : Jailbroken & NON jailbroken (OFW)
XBOX

PS3 OFW RESTORE METHOD ONLY: DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD V11.3 CFW PS3 & XBOX + Additional 3rd Party sco's

Updated to V11.3 on 23/02/2016 THE LATEST!
wats up devils design? When do you think we'll be able to play tbogt offline with mods cause I really wanna play the missions cause it's an awesome game but I wanna play with my mods too, like on gta iv original. Sometimes I dont have an internet conection but i still wanna play wit the mods :( thanks for everything again

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.