How to get ALL DLCs for LBP1 and LBP2

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DERRICKVRO

Nov 26, 2019
Hey guys!
I was looking for DLCs for these games, and I noticed that people ( and myself too ) faced problems for get them working. But there is Zack for a solution! :)
LBP1 and LBP2 have a different system for manage DLCs, a very little difference.
LBP 1 title ID is BCES00141
LBP 2 title ID is BCES00850
So when we install DLCs PKG, they will be placed on dev_hdd0/game/ BCES00141 and BCES00850, but they will not work. ( or at least not all )
Why? Because the folders for DLCs must be BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0, don't know why. And even if you change the name of the folder or create a new one, PS3 will not recognize it.

So, first of all download my package DLC -> https://www.mediafire.com/?xpm5343usus022o
Virus scan -> https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...d9cdc3acac14df6360505430/analysis/1409438006/
0/55

Make sure your game is FULLY UPDATED ( if you have LBP2, you don't need LBP1 too )
Now follow this! ALL THE STEPS! In this mode you can have ALL DLCs and by ALL I mean ALL LOL include super rare DLCs ( Crown and T-shirts )
1) Access PSN, go to PSN Store, and search " LittleBigPlanet ".
2) First select " LittleBigPlanet " the full game, then move to add-ons and go on " view all ". It will show all the DLCs for the game. Go on " add filter " then " Price " and select FREE. Download a FREE DLC.
3) Do the same for " LittleBigPlanet 2 ".
4) Reboot PS3. Extract the content of my .rar and copy all the PKGs in the root of an USB Device and plug it in PS3.
5) Install ( in order ) :
5a - [BCES00850] - Little Big Planet 2 - Tron Costume.pkg
5b - [BCES00141] LBP 1 ALL DLC.pkg
5c - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 1.pkg
5d - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 2.pkg
6) Go on MultiMAN, then press start+select for enter in File Manager Mode.
7) Navigate in :
-> dev_hdd0/game,
First enter BCES00141 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00141DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
Now enter BCES00850 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00850DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
8) Boot LBP2 and play it :) - you don't need LBP1 - you'll have ALL DLCs! Except the new ones of world cup soccer LMAO

Enjoy!

Gracias por los dlc

Cap_Temp420

Sep 26, 2019
So I bit the bullet and jailbroke my ps3, but all the DLC isn't working, most of the lbp1 works though.

All4One

Jan 17, 2020
So I bit the bullet and jailbroke my ps3, but all the DLC isn't working, most of the lbp1 works though.

For you and anyone else that stumbles upon this thread in the future, I found out (by downloading an official DLC .pkg from the store and using a program to open it in order to view its contents) that the vast majority of the DLC .dat files, if not all of them, are supposed to go into the "/dev_hdd0/game/BCUS98245/USRDIR" folder.

"BCUS98245" being the title ID of the US version of LBP2. So for the EU version it would probably be "/dev_hdd0/game/BCES00850/USRDIR" and so on for other regions.

I left copies of all the DLC's .dat files inside of the "BCES00850DLC0" and 'BCES00141DLC0' folders (ya know, from following the guide) just to be safe.

However I did delete the 'dev_hdd0/game/BCES00141' and 'dev_hdd0/game/BCES00850' folders because those are clearly meant for the EU versions of the game. All seems to be well.

Last edited:

Cap_Temp420

Sep 26, 2019
That seems like a sound idea, I'll try that and see if it works for me.

Edit: that seems to have worked. I can't confirm that all the DLC works as I don't have a list of the DLC and can't be bothered to find one currently. I assume that they all work though.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2019
It is not possible to do it with an OFW PS3. You're going to have to install HEN, or Jailbreak your PS3. Because you have to use a file manager (mostly used file manager is multiman, which is a HEN/CFW only application)

visible

Nov 3, 2019
It is not possible to do it with an OFW PS3. You're going to have to install HEN, or Jailbreak your PS3. Because you have to use a file manager (mostly used file manager is multiman, which is a HEN/CFW only application)
Can you, please do it for me? Or am I asking too much? I sadly can’t jailbreak my PS3, but I want the free DLC so bad.

visible

Nov 3, 2019
Can you, please do it for me? Or am I asking too much? I sadly can’t jailbreak my PS3, but I want the free DLC so bad.
Like, I create a new account, give the email and the password for you, you do it and give it back to me.

HJBLink

Apr 23, 2020
Hey! I got all the DLC, but the one DLC and the ONLY DLC I am missing is the Lbp2 Launch Shirt. Is there a way I can get this to work?

Cap_Temp420

Sep 26, 2019
Hey! I got all the DLC, but the one DLC and the ONLY DLC I am missing is the Lbp2 Launch Shirt. Is there a way I can get this to work?
Would you mind showing a screenshot with all the files in the directory, as I've been trying to figure this out for some time.

Also, I believe that should go in the main folder of the game as it was a launch day item.

Cap_Temp420

Sep 26, 2019
@visible You should be able to get all the DLC using the ps3xploit method, though keep in mind that this will wipe everything from your PS3.

Jul 6, 2020
Nope I don't have a US Version. Btw it should still work. If your PSN account is a US account, when you go to PS Store and when you download a free DLC, it will download you the US version one.
So in your hdd, there will be created a BCUSXXXXX folder, which is for LBP. The only thing that changes is that you have to paste the files from BCES00141 and BCES00850 to BCUSXXXXXDLC0 instead of BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0. It should work with this way aswell
I've managed to get the dlc but the rare dlc in the ps store I can't download them, and I didn't really get all of them the lbp2 rare t-shirt jersey t-shirt kevin butler, target racer costumes and etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EvilNatDraxx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hey everybody
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    happy 420 console crunch
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.